In a big bowl, take all dough ingredients and knead them into a soft dough. Keep it a side
- In another bowl, mix all stuffing ingredients properly
- Now roll 2 paratha of medium size. Keep 1 separate. .
- Take a portion of the stuffing mixture. Spread it all over the paratha evenly leaving the edge.
- Keep the other paratha which is kept separate over the stuffing. Join both parathas edges with your fingers slowly. Be sure that the edges are stuck to each other properly as cheese may overflow if its loose.
- Roll again to even out.
- Keep it in warm tawa, apply butter and your paratha is ready now