Rich in Nutrition :
Recipe can be use For : Mid - Morning Nourishment , Evening Nourishment I , Breakfast
1. Boil potatoes and cut them into slices.
2. Chop cabbage, carrot, french beans and capsicum for the filling. We can make these sandwiches by using any vegetables but cabbage must be the key ingredient.
3. Saute potatoes and all the chopped ingredients in oil or butter. Add spices to taste.
4. Spread mayonnaise or any other preferable spread on one side of all the bread slices. This helps to hold the filling into place.
5. Place lettuce on one slice, then roasted potatoes and add pepper and salt as per the taste.
6. On the second slice place lettuce and stir-fried vegetables. Cover the filling with mayonnaise side down.
7. Secure the sandwich with sandwich picks and then cut the sandwich to halves and quarters.
8. Serve Veg club sandwich with ketchup or another sauce.