Rich in Nutrition :
Recipe can be use For : Dinner , Lunch , Breakfast
1. Knead the dough properly an leave it for some time to get soft parathas. Salt and asafoetida as per taste.
2. For filling; mash boiled potatoes and add finely chopped vegetables like onion, peas, french beans, carrot, grated cheese/and cottage cheese to make it more nutritious. Add spices according to taste.
3. Always mash all the ingredients of the filling in order to have a smooth parantha while rolling.
4. Make paranthas by filling potato mixture and roast on tawa with oil or ghee.
5. Serve the dish with butter and chutney/ketchup/pickle/curd.