Rich in Nutrition : Energy , Carbohydrate , Protein
Recipe can be use For : Lunch , Breakfast
|Moong Dal||Half Cup||1.00||100 Gram||---|
|Ghee/Oil||Tea Spoon||1.00||5 Gram||---|
|Coriander Leaves||Table Spoon||1.00||10 Gram||---|
- Add oil to a large non-stick pan and heat on medium-high.
- Once oil is hot, add cumin and roast until golden brown (about 1 minute).
- Add the onions, ginger-garlic paste, and green chili. Add 1 tsp. salt and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add red peppers and continue to cook for another minute. Add coriander and turmeric powders and cook until the oil absorbs all of the spices.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add shredded paneer, using a wooden spatula to break it apart. Add 1 tsp. salt and cook for 4 minutes. It will soften / melt as it cooks and be easier to work with.
- While paneer is cooking, heat rotis on a pan with oil until slightly crisp.
- Once everything is ready, make rolls by adding paneer mix and chutney in roti and rolling like you would a burrito. Garnish with coriander.